Are your toddlers too grown up for a twin stroller, but not old enough to walk everywhere? Then the Fisher-Price Kid Utility Vehicle is for you. It is a wagon with a lot of stroller features.
- It folds flat. So you can fit into a lot car trunks.
- The seats are padded and have back pockets for storage.
- The wheels are stroller like for extra maneuverability and a smoother ride.
- It is equipped with seat belts and hoods.
- And at $129.99, it is cheaper than a lot of twin strollers.
Warning, at 38 pounds, it may be a little heavy to pull with a pair of tots.